Friday, September 7, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Thank you Jennifer for tagging me. Please visit Jennifer's blog Jennifer Young, Children's Writer





The Rules: 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for the people you've tagged. 3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post. 4. Go to their page and tell them. 5. Remember no tag backs!



11 Things You Were Dying to Know About Me

1.  Definitely Hawaii
2.  I have temporarily put away my purses for a diaper bag. As far as how many items, it feels like one of those bottomless magician's bags, and every single item is absolutely necessary.
3.  I would take a calculus class that my pre-calculus teacher talked me out of taking because she thought I wouldn't do well.
4.  I don't really like absolutes, so I would say anything is possible.
5.  Chocolate cake with thick chocolate icing...Mmmmmmm
6.  Coffee 
7.  Fall and all of its changing leaves, cool weather, upcoming holidays and festivals
8.  Oh geeze. That's a hard one. It's hard to define a date as one when you're being driven around by his mom, but I guess it counts?!?! I would probably say maybe a soccer game. Gosh, I feel really old right now.
9.  That's the hardest question yet! Ummm...maybe the 20s. Flapper times sounded pretty fun. 
10.  Romantic Sci-fi
11.  What do I not put on my plate? That would be a shorter list. I pile on turkey, broccoli and cheese casserole, homemade rolls, green bean casserole, cranberry salad, and mashed potatoes and gravy

  Questions from Jennifer for me:
 1) What state would you like to live in other than where you live now?
2) How many items do you carry in your purse or wallet? Are they all necessary?
3) If you could retake or take any class back in high school or college what would it be?
4) Do you believe in Aliens?
5) What is your most favorite dessert?
6) Coffee or tea?
7) Fall or Spring?
8) Do you remember your first date? Where did you go?
9) If you could live in the past what year/decade/century would you pick?
10) Favorite type of movie?
11) On Thanksgiving what do you put on your plate?


Questions for People I Tag: I Tagged 5 People Instead of 11

1.   What's the most recent book you've read?
2.  What's a really embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
3.  What would you choose for your last meal?
4.  Which song do you secretly rock out to and have absolutely no idea why? 
5.  What is something other people do that irritates you like no other? 
6.  What is something you do that irritates other people like no other?
7.  What is your dream vacation?
8.  What is something that you don't know a lot about but would like to?
9.  Which perfume or cologne makes you weak in the knees?
10.  Dogs or cats?
11.  Do you believe in soulmates? 

People I Tagged:

1.  T.E. Time
 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Krissy I love your answers. Thanks for sharing. Mmmmm...cheese casserole, and chocolate cake = yum!

    I cna't wait to check out your 5 blog shares :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Krissy! I'm visiting you because we've got something in common. Our Dear Jennifer Young over at Children's Writer presented both of us with the Liebster Award. Love your answers, Fall and chocolate. Really, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you stopped by, Pam! Yes, it was fun answering the questions, and you're right it doesn't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me, Krissy! It was so fun answering the questions and visiting new sites. I am just like you. I prefer fall to spring. Falling leaves, holidays, hot ciders, apple pie...and my wedding anniversary. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for answering them, Christine. So fun to read your answers. Love the manure story!! Hope you have a happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete