Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm in Love with "Little Feet Love"

Recently, while browsing the book section at a local store, I came across the children's book "Little Feet Love" published by Piggy Toes Press.

After skimming through the board book pages, I instantly fell in love. What a wonderful idea! A touch-and-feel book for sweet, little baby feet. Babies can feel "comfy towels, " "powdery sand," "shaggy rugs," and several other perfectly stimulating textures.

I quickly ran home with my new, exciting find. George, my nine-month-old, loved the book as much, if not more, than I did. He smiled and giggled while I placed his feet on the pages. He grabbed the book during his independent play and I watched his curious fingers peruse the pages repeatedly.

So, if you're looking for a new board book that will foster a love of literature and keep your little one fully engaged, "Little Feet Love" is the perfect book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment