Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time for Hot Tea with Honey...Finally

About a month has passed since I first began my new cleaning endeavor. I decided to read, "Sidetracked Home Executives: From Pigpen to Paradise," and follow the suggestions within. It's truly a lot of work.

A lot.
of.
work.

However, two months ago, running around the house like a madwoman, shoving everything into closets and under rugs wasn't exactly the good life. Now, when people say they're "popping by," it's no big deal. The house is really, honest-to-goodness, ready. Did I mention that I

LOVE,
LOVE,
LOVE

my writing time? Every day when George naps, I enjoy guilt-free time to dream up some wild, new adventure for my characters. I don't have to worry about the house. I can...wait for it...wait for it...FOCUS. *happily exhales*

After I finish my cleaning cards, usually around 9:30, I have time to spin on the bike and then veg in front of an extremely corny and equally wonderful Hallmark movie while I sip on my peach tea, sweetened with the most perfect amount of honey.

Yeah, this might actually work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment